The benefits offered by Together Housing Group:
- Local government pension schemes (LGPS) with varying employer contribution levels.
- Defined benefit (DB) scheme.
- Defined contribution (DC) salary sacrifice scheme with 3% or 5% employee contribution matched by 6% or10% employer contribution.
- Additional voluntary contributions (AVC’s) for LGPS offered on salary exchange basis.
- Life assurance at three times salary.
- Cash-back health benefit which includes free counselling, physiotherapy, online GP and a range of wellbeing services and a comprehensive range of health screening options. Employer-paid at base level for employee and dependants. Employee can pay to upgrade level and add partner. Employee pays for discounted health screening on salary exchange basis via monthly deductions.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Annual calendar of health and wellbeing initiatives, including mental, physical, financial and spiritual health.
- Discounted gym and fitness membership.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Lease car benefit offered as salary exchange and no deposit.
- Enhanced maternity/shared parental leave pay.
- Smart Working policy allows employees to work whenever to balance business and personal needs.
- Hybrid location working very common throughout.
- Flexible working culture.
- 27 days per year plus bank holidays.
- An additional day for each year of service up to a maximum of five.
- Holiday trading with the option to buy up to five or sell up to three days each year.
- Employer-funded financial management scheme which will support with full range of family financial matters, eg pension, savings, investments, mortgages, loans, child trust funds, probate, power of attorney etc.
- Salary Finance scheme that offers low value loans, salary advances, preferential savings rates, financial advice.
- Give as You Earn scheme.
- Social clubs.
- Discounted shopping scheme.
- Gadget and travel insurance.
- Mobile phone contracts at competitive rates.
- Monthly Stars award scheme, peer to peer and customer feedback winners with a £25 voucher awarded. The highest nominated recieve the Annual Star award.