The benefits on offer at Trayport:
Pensions and financial wellbeing
- Group personal pension plan with Aviva with a 7% employer contribution.
- Regular financial wellbeing talks and webinars.
- Access to a financial advisor.
- Option to save into an individual savings account (Isa) directly from payroll.
- Group income protection for all employees, employer paid.
- Life assurance at four times annual salary.
- Critical illness insurance, employee funded.
- Private medical insurance (PMI) for all employees, employer paid at employee-level cover.
- Employer-paid health screening for all employees provided by Bluecrest, with home health screening kits to be introduced in January 2022.
- A monthly fitness allowance to use for gym, online fitness, exercise classes or sports equipment.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Mental health platform Unmind.
- Dental insurance for all employees, employee paid.
- A free eye test and up to £120 towards the cost of glasses.
Work/life balance or family-friendly policies
- Flexibility for all employees.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus two personal days and two charity days.
- Free breakfast, snacks & Pact coffee machine.
- Discounts with local businesses.
- Discounted Tastecard.
- Gaming events, chess club, and regular hackathons.
- Monthly drinks in the office.
- Social events; previous destinations include Alton Towers, London Transport Museum and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
- Quarterly Excellence awards at which employees and teams are commended for doing great work and awarded gift vouchers.
- Employees can also ‘give thanks’ to a colleague any time with a note and a gift voucher.