The benefits offered by Avison Young
- A group personal pension (GPP) for all employees
Healthcare and group risk
- Private medical insurance: employer funded as a core benefit dependent on job grade, all employees are able to buy through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Group income protection: employer funded for all employees.
- Dental insurance: Available to all employees through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Eyecare vouchers: all employees qualify. If they need to have an eye test, it is company funded.
- Critical illness insurance: employer funded as a core benefit dependent on job grade, all employees are able to buy for both themselves and their partner through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Employee counselling: various forms of employee counselling and touch points that employees are able to tap into, whether that be led by the employee or by management, including an employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Health screening available through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Cash option dependent on job grade.
Work life and family friendly policies
- Agile working, part-time working, job shares.
- Dependent on job grade: 25 days minimum, 30 days maximum per annum.
- Long-service benefit of additional holiday during anniversary year
- Holiday buy/sell through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Canteen and catering: breakfast, fresh fruit deliveries, tea and coffee (when in offices).
- Sports and social clubs: Various clubs such as rowing rugby, football and social clubs.
- Voluntary benefit scheme with various lifestyle and retail discounts.
- Season ticket loans and car parking passes.
- Technology scheme through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Will writing benefit.
- Dining cards.