The benefits on offer at Aster Group:
Pension and financial wellbeing
- The Social Housing Pension Scheme (SHPS) master trust, available for all employees with auto-enrolment contribution levels of 4% employee and 4% employer.
- Financial webinars.
- Pension one-to-ones, employer-paid.
- Retirement modeller.
- Health cash plans with Simply Health for all employees, employer-funded at level one, with additional cover options available for employees to purchase.
- Aster Wellbeing Offer: support, tools and training and awareness opportunities for employees to manage their own wellbeing, infographics, podcasts and webinars.
- Reconnect and rebalance wellbeing campaign to support employees in the move from homeworking to a hybrid working model.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Thrive app which includes cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) sessions, mindfulness and meditation tools.
- Physical wellbeing webinars.
- Virtual GP sessions.
- Virtual physiotherapists.
- Zoom Yoga and Zumba sessions.
- Eye test vouchers.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Payroll giving scheme.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Voluntary benefits platform with Perkbox.
- Car allowance for some employees.
- Flexible working, some limitations around certain roles
- Maternity and paternity leave policies
- New contracts include 26 days
- Flexible leave policy for additional leave
- An extra day after two years’ service
- Peer-to-peer recognition each month, all leaders have a recognition budget to spend how they see fit.
- Annual awards, The Aster Way Awards, which recognise both teams and individuals throughout the business.