The benefits on offer for UK employees at Daemon from day one of employment; employees outside of the UK receive a benefit allowance to ensure parity.
- A group personal pension (GPP) plan with an 8% employer contribution for all UK employees, with no minimum employee contribution.
- Death-in-service benefit of four times salary to nominated beneficiary, employer funded for all employees.
- Private medical insurance (PMI) scheme, employer funded for all UK employees, with the option to include dependants, spouse, partners and so on, through salary sacrifice payments.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Remote GP service.
- Second GP opinion service.
- Dental cover, employer funded for all UK employees, with the option to include dependants, spouse, partners etc, through salary sacrifice payments.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
- Salary sacrifice electric vehicle (EV) scheme.
- Remote first business with option to work from various hubs for collaboration or at client site when required.
- Six months full pay maternity leave.
- Two weeks full pay paternity leave.
- 25 days per year.
- One additional day for five years’ service, and another after 10 years.
- Five days holiday carry over policy.
Recognition for birthdays, anniversaries, lifestyle events, founders’ recognition with various awards from £50 thank you gifts to trips, dinners and so on.