The top 10 most-read stories on employeebenefits.co.uk between 22 April – 28 April 2021 were:
1. Channel 4 launches pregnancy loss policy
2. Recruits offered £500 to stop looking at Instagram
3. Half of employers not sick-pay compliant
4. How can benefits technology help employers identify wellbeing needs?
5. NHS wellbeing hub to provide mental health support
6. Kavitha’s keynote: The true cost of working from home
7. Poll: 61% of employers do not monitor wellbeing strategies
8. Poll: Should employers implement pay cuts for employees who continue to work from home post lockdown?
9. EXCLUSIVE: Wellbeing benefits boost business performance
10. Pick Everard tracks employee wellbeing trends