Latest insights from 2000 HR decision makers and employees suggest a disconnect when it comes to benefit relevance and utilisation.
Our latest white paper explores the utilisation of employee benefits and the impact of COVID on benefit design. Employee needs and expectations have evolved drastically over the last year. For employers to increase staff engagement, improve wellbeing and maximise ROI, they must continue to refine their benefits scheme now more than ever.
What’s inside the white paper?
- Employee awareness vs engagement
- The relevance of benefits among today’s workforce
- The disconnect between employees and employers
- 4 key areas to optimise benefit schemes
- The importance of measuring ROI
Download the white paper: Utilising employee benefits to drive ROI