Banking organisation BNP Paribas and international food manufacturer Bakkavor are among the organisations shortlisted for the Best use of benefits technology category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2019.
This award will recognise an employer that has used and adapted benefits technology in order to implement effective strategies for employee engagement, recognition or reward.
The full category shortlist is:
- Atos, Benefits Excellence (entered by Benefex)
- Bakkavor, Bakkavor Benefits Platform (entered by Zest Benefits)
- BNP Paribas, Spectrum Virtual Benefits Fair (entered by Blue Goose)
- Capgemini, My Benefits (entered by Aon)
- Reed Specialist Recruitment, Reward Hub (entered by Reward Gateway)
The winner of the Best use of benefits technology award will be announced at this year’s Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party on Friday 7 June 2019.
Following a welcome drinks reception, the ceremony will be hosted by actor and comedian Kerry Godliman, and will take place over a three-course lunch at The Pavillion at the Tower of London. Guests will then be able to network with peers and discuss best practice at an early evening summer party, while taking in the views at one of the city’s most iconic locations.