The workplace benefits offered by UK Power Networks:
- Electricity supply industry final salary pension scheme, closed to new entrants.
- EDF Energy defined benefit scheme, closed to new entrants.
- Defined contribution (DC) group personal pension scheme open to all employees. Matching 2:1 contributions, up to 10% from the employer.
- Tenancy loan deposit scheme.
- Financial education programme.
- Workplace loans.
- Self-insured private medical trust for managers and collective agreement staff on single person level.
- Life insurance at four-times salary.
- Dental insurance for managers and above.
- Employer-funded health cash plan for all employees.
- Employee assistance programme.
Company cars and travel
- Company car for business use only.
- Car or cash option for managers and above.
- Season ticket loans.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Career break option for six months or one year.
- Flexible-working hours.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 25 days holiday per year as standard.
- Voluntary discounts scheme.
- Long-service awards after 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 years’ service.
- Discounted sports and social clubs.