Harrods, renewable energy firm Pure Planet and recruitment organisation The Adecco Group are among the organisations recognised at the 2019 UK and European Employee Engagement Awards.
The annual event, which was held at the Troxy, London on 23 January 2020, is designed to recognise organisations that put employee engagement at the heart of business strategy. It aims to inspire and educate in the way organisations think about and engage people to achieve their purpose.
Harrods won the award for Employer brand, while The Adecco Group scooped the prize for Employee benefits and accountancy firm Cooper Parry win the Employee wellbeing award.
The full list of winners is:
- Employee engagement company of the year: A2dominion
- Employee wellbeing: Cooper Parry
- Employee benefits: The Adecco Group
- Diversity and inclusion: Beyond
- Culture and purpose: Pure Planet
- Internal communications: Lactalis
- Employer brand: Harrods
- Innovation in engagement: Pladis
- Best use of technology: Trivallis
- Employee engagement consultancy of the year: H&H
- Employee engagement vendor of the year: The Boat Platform
Matt Manners, founder and chief executive officer of the Employee Engagement Awards, said: “Congratulations to all our winners. Once again, this year the entries really have proven the transformational value that focusing on the employee experience can deliver. Truly inspiring.
“One of our main themes of the evening was the importance of empowering people to perform by giving them that sense of purpose and inspiration to deliver for their customers and colleagues alike.”