The benefits offered by Nominet:
- A group personal pension (GPP) scheme for all employees.
- Private medical insurance (PMI) for all employees, employer funded. Employees can add dependents at personal cost.
- Health screening.
- Health cash plan for all employees. Employer funded, but employees can opt for a higher level of cover at personal cost. This covers dental, eyecare, prescriptions, alternative therapies, and more.
- Mental health awareness training to line managers and staff, and specialist training to mental health first aiders.
- Employee advice line.
- PMI provides a mental health support service.
- Occupational health.
- Critical illness insurance available as a flexible benefit for all employees at own cost.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
Company car or cash for car option
- Electric vehicle car lease scheme open to all employees via flexible benefits.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible-working policy.
- Maternity and adoption pay in excess of statutory amount.
- Shared parental leave policies.
- After five years of service, employees can take a sabbatical up to a maximum of three months.
- 30 days; employees can carry up to five days over each year or buy an additional five days.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Social committee which arranges events throughout the year
- On-site gym in Oxford and London.
- Several team-led groups, for example, running, cycling, board games, and various team activities throughout the year.
- ValYou awards where winners are awarded monetary ‘points’ that can be spent on a wide variety of products and services through Reward Gateway.
- Managers also have budget to give small point awards throughout the year to team members who have done an outstanding job.
- There are also three levels of awards for individuals awarded by the executive team and chief executive officer (CEO) each year, to elevate significant contributions.
Incentive pay/performance-related pay
- Annual bonus scheme which is graded across job level. It is focused on company performance against key performance indicators (KPIs) for the year, and individual performance against objectives assessed through the end of year review process.
- Discounts across retailers, including travel, groceries and utilities.