The benefits offered by Barratt Developments:
Pensions and protection
- A trust-based defined contribution (DC) pension for all employees. Employees contribute 5% for a 10% employer contribution.
- Employer-funded group income protection for management-level employees.
- Life insurance for all employees, provided on an employer-funded basis.
- Employer-funded personal accident insurance for all employees.
Pay and share schemes
- An annual bonus is provided to all employees, dependent on individual and business performance.
- A sharesave scheme is available to all employees.
- A long-term incentive plan (L-tip) is offered to senior managers.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI) is employer-funded for those at management-level only; all other employees can buy this at a discounted rate through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Health screening is employer-funded for all employees.
- A health cash plan is available at a discounted rate through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Flexible working arrangements are available to all employees.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and leave: basic pay for the first 18 weeks of maternity leave, followed by 21 weeks at the statutory rate, and two weeks of paid paternity leave at basic pay rate.
- Carers’ leave of three days paid leave per year.
- Paid assisted fertility leave of up to two days per cycle of treatment.
- Employees are entitled to 25 days of holiday, with the ability to buy or sell up to five days through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Staff receive an extra day’s leave for every three years worked, capped at three days.
- A company car scheme or cash alternative is available for management-level employees.
- Bikes-for-work scheme, allowing employees to purchase bikes through salary sacrifice.
- Childcare voucher scheme, closed to new entrants.
- A voluntary benefits platform hosting retail and leisure discounts
- Flexible benefits, including a health cash plan and discount gym memberships.
- Access to interest-free loans, such as hardship loans and season ticket loans.