Many organisations adopt employee recognition schemes in an effort to attract, motivate and retain talent. Yet there is a gap between what many programmes set out to achieve and what they deliver. The reason? Often it can be traced to a lack of strategy.
On Thursday 20 July 2017 at 1–2pm [BST] we will be hosting an exclusive webinar on this subject. Join Jamie King, director of global rewards at Xexec, as he talks you through a blueprint for developing an effective employee recognition strategy. King will be providing insights from his experience helping organisations implement strategic Reward & Recognition (R&R) programmes.
Attendees will learn:
- What recognition is, what it is not, and why it matters
- Crucial considerations when building a recognition strategy
- One factor never to lose sight of when analysing your recognition strategy
- Nine critical success factors in implementing formal employee recognition programmes in the workplace
- Four practical lessons from implementing employee recognition schemes