Employee recognition regularly crops up on lists featuring tips on how to ensure your company has happy employees, with Entrepreneur.com suggesting it should be fourth in terms of your priorities as a CEO. On top of that, Deloitte states that ‘employee engagement, productivity and performance are 14% higher than in organisations without employee recognition.
Yet, while it’s clear that having happy employees is closely related to employee reward and recognition, many bosses are failing hugely. But give out a little praise every now and then – and it’s likely your employees will work harder and stick around for longer. A recent National Employee survey from Each Person suggested that over 90% of workers feel employee recognition is important.
At Each Person our mission is to provide employees with the ultimate ‘feelgood’ package, wrapping unbeatable savings, in a great user experience, offering flexible and tangible appreciation for a job well done. We’re looking for progressive employers that are invested in looking after their people now more than ever due to these difficult times. It’s the employees that keep companies in business and when they’re well rewarded they work harder, smarter and stick around longer.
No two employees have exactly the same interests and motivations. So it can sometimes be tricky, and time-consuming to do employee recognition right and find the perfect way to say thanks.
Each Person’s shopping platform Epoints is where employers can be confident that the reward they receive will be appreciated and valued. Whether an employee is a thrill-seeker or an amateur chef, Epoints are attached to peer to peer or manager to peer ecards. Epoints can also be exchanged for an almost limitless range of fantastic products from all the best online retailers for the perfect way to show employee recognition.
The Each Person platform offers:
- Company recognition scheme using branded ecards aligned to company values
- Peer to peer and manager to peer recognition
- Real-time reporting and insight
- Birthday/long service recognition
- Reward employees with Epoints or Products
- Employees financial wellbeing supported through up to 10% cashback on their favourite online retailers
- The only recognition platform aligned to support climate change initiatives
- Coming soon: net neutral interest-free loans through salary
- Coming soon: smart awards for new starters to reduce churn in onboarding
If you want to learn more about Each Person either through a phone call or demo please contact us at email@example.com or our CCO Abby Simmons directly at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 979 6341.