Benefits consultancy Enrich has partnered JargonFree to offers its auto-enrolment compliance software to its small and medium-sized employer (SMEs) clients.
The product, which was launched in September 2012, will now be available through Enrich as a standalone system or it can be integrated into Enrich’s Benefits2go portal, which was launched in June 2012.
Benefits2go also includes the following features:
- Anytime employee access to online advice and support from the Money Advice Service.
- A corporate benefits intranet, which enables employees to view their entire benefits entitlement and enables employers to introduce new benefits.
- A generic staff handbook to help employees learn more about the full range of employee benefits on offer.
- A documents library, which includes articles on financial education.
- A pensions modeller, which enables employees to learn more about the value of their pension pots, future projections and the current performance of pension-related investments.
- HR administration.