By Dominic Taylor, Director of Enterprise and Flexible Benefits at Reward Gateway
Forming a solid partnership takes time, there’s no doubt about it. But sometimes even after you’ve done all your research, evaluated different softwares and have all your ducks in a row, you still may encounter roadblocks. This is why it’s essential to try and be one step ahead and try to make it as easy as possible for your internal stakeholders, such as IT, Procurement and Marketing to understand their role in your overall project to implement new technology at work.
On a recent webinar, we asked attendees what their most significant challenges with implementing new HR technology have been.
- 26% of respondents said they ‘don’t speak IT’
- 24% of respondents said they have challenges with ‘getting IT approval’
Knowing how and when to involve your internal stakeholders is a key piece of the technology partnership puzzle. Many times, launching an engagement platform means making sure that HR, IT and other areas of the business are speaking the same language, at the right time.
It’s key that all teams:
- Are connected and aligned on the core value proposition to the business
- Understand the impact that the programme will have on the business
- Are engaged and motivated to support with ‘their piece of the puzzle’
Click here to learn how to improve your technology partnerships.