Take in the stunning views from the 50th floor at Canary Wharf as Buck Consultants at Xerox and MetLife join together to explore the risk of poor mental health in your workforce and the impact this has on both your employees and the business.
The seminar will cover:
- Successful measurement of the impacts: what are the key disciplines for managing the exposure and impacts of mental health in your business?
- Effective risk management: do you fully understand the business risks associated with mental health?
- Harnessing emerging market trends: what are the emerging employee benefit trends associated with mental health? How is your business appropriately prepared to manage these?
- Implementing the right resilience strategies: does your business pass the best-practice standard for mental health engagement? And how does this integrate with your wider benefit strategy?
Join benefits experts from Buck Consultants at Xerox and like-minded HR professionals to discuss and review the issues, the impacts and what your options really are, and hear workplace insights from UK director Tom Gaynor from MetLife.
Numbers are limited, and places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t leave it too late.
Click here to register.
- 8:30am–9:00am: arrival and breakfast
- 9:00am–9:15am: welcome and introductions
- 9:15am–10:30am: seminar
- 10:30am–11:00am: networking