A number of employer case studies will be featured at Employee Benefits Live 2014, including:
- Joanna Bean, head of reward, UK and Ireland at Samsung, will share a case study on using benefits and technology to boost employee engagement.
- John Chilman, group reward and pensions director at FirstGroup, will ask whether pensions are the only solution for long-term saving.
- Claire Eckett, HR manager, rewards and benefits at the University of Reading, will discuss launching new benefits on a limited budget.
- Henk Vorhoek, head of reward at British Sugar, will discuss how to use total reward to attract and retain talent.
- Robert Cross, head of reward, UK and Ireland at Tui Travel, will focus on engaging staff with non-monetary reward.
- Susan Gee, employee health and wellbeing manager at Yorkshire Water, will speak about putting prevention at the heart of an employee wellbeing strategy.
- Jane Richards, remuneration specialist at Investec, will set the record straight on banking regulation and its impact on reward professionals in the financial services sector.
- Daryl Maitland, head of HR strategy at Cafcass, will share his organisation’s experience in a case study about tackling sickness absence.
- Jane Earnshaw, senior director of reward at Asda, will speak about the importance of recognition schemes.
Employee Benefits Live will take place at Olympia National in London on 24 and 25 September 2014.