Set up in 1989, Red Letter Days pioneered the concept of giving unforgettable experiences as gifts. The idea really caught people’s imaginations and Red Letter Days today, with its iconic red box, is THE go-to gift experience company. Making memories over accruing ‘stuff’ is at our core and we offer a range of amazing experiences in the UK; giving our customers an unrivalled choice with something to suit every taste, occasion and budget. We love what we do and intend to continue building on our expertise and sense of adventure to reach new heights.
- Experiences provide recipients with an experience they will cherish and remember
- Consumption of experiences is growing dramatically, due to the shareability of social media
- Creating memories they can share with their friends, families and fellow employees
Red Letter Days as a Solution
- Anniversary and Long Service Awards to reward employee loyalty.
- Birthday Gifts & ‘Thank You’ Gifts to reward employees or clients.
- Christmas exclusives to reward employees or clients.
- Money Vouchers & Open Gift Vouchers – Gift employees with vouchers they can redeem onsite, on your very own personalised platform. Voucher values can be between £25-£2000. They can be delivered in branded packages and inner promotional material, to ensure your company values are at the forefront of the reward. The remaining value of the gift can always be reused on other purchases.
- Smart box – The Smartbox, an all you can eat giftbox with a range of bespoke collection of experiences in several categories. Final price of the vouchers is never shared and we have a bespoke corporate range. The recipient once they receive it has unlimited choice to choose from experiences within the gifting category. Gift employees with physical box that arrives in an elegant box and contain your branded collateral.
- Personalisation and branded collateral as well as platforms available
- No management fees
- Award-winning customer service
- Largest provider of experiences in EU
- American Express
- Auto Trader
- TGI Fridays
- People Value
- BI Worldwide