On 18 June 2014, The Platforum will run its third annual technology showcase: Top Gear III.
This event, run by Employee Benefits’ sister brand The Platforum, showcases the latest in technology and digital developments, which would be of interest to all those building corporate platforms and portals aimed at employees via the workplace, including those suppliers offering flexible benefits and workplace savings platforms.
The agenda will cover:Many of the presenters supply best-of-breed functionality to platforms, which will, in time, find their way into the workplace.
- What new technology is out there to help advisers offer customers a better service?
- What does online advice look like?
- What about the new boundaries of guidance?
- What are the latest tools and gadgets in D2C land?
The Platforum will find the unexpected and stretch the boundaries of what is conventional and commonplace today. It will showcase applications (apps), websites, gadgets and tools.
It will set the scene and share new data to update delegates on broader trends and consumer shifts in the advised and direct markets today, and will invite a few surprise guests to add spice, provocation and new thinking to the day.
- Mik Cons, chief executive officer of Sammedia and founder of 1st Software, on how technology is evolving for advisers.
- Glyn Britton, managing partner of Albion, on how new financial brands are engaging with consumers.
- Helen Trim, managing director of FreshMinds, on growth and innovation in the digital world.
- Simon Andrews, managing director of Addictive!, on doing mobile properly.
- Hadley Stern of FCAT, on how innovation is shaping the way people live their financial lives.
- Ian McKenna, director of the Finance and Technology Research Centre, to introduce further technology demos from around the world.
Top Gear III – The Latest Technology and Digital Developments will take place on 18 June 2014 at London’s Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster.