Certification is highly complex and surrounded by a minefield of information and auto-enrolment jargon, which can make it very difficult to understand. However, for many employers it is a necessary process that must be executed successfully.
Under auto-enrolment legislation, schemes must satisfy minimum quality requirements to ensure all eligible employees receive mandatory minimum levels of pension contributions from their employer. As more and more employers approach the renewal of their certificates, we want to help you achieve a greater understanding of the following areas:
- What certification is and who needs to do it
- When to renew your certificate
- What happens if your certificate falls short?
- What does renewing your certificate mean for your business?
- How Johnson Fleming’s services can provide you with a solution