Let’s Connect specialise in providing technology employee benefits – offering staff the opportunity to purchase the latest consumer technology, spreading the cost through their salary either by salary sacrifice (saving on National Insurance) or net pay arrangement.
Our scheme is widely adopted across both public and private sectors and our service is fully managed at zero cost to the employer. This includes:
- Specialist Technology and Smartphone benefits running over 12, 24 or 36 months
- Project management from PRINCE2-trained specialists for simple and smooth implementation
- Comprehensive, branded marketing campaigns
- No setup or ongoing costs and minimal administration for the client
- A secure, mobile-responsive ordering platform with online HR functionality, including full reporting and management information
- UK-based helpdesk to support employees for the duration of the scheme
- A broad range of the latest technology is offered to employees, including iPad, laptop and desktop computers, smartphones, TVs, games consoles, digital audio, smart home devices, complementary accessories and much more
- World-leading brands including Apple, Amazon, HP, LG, Microsoft, MSI, Samsung, Sonos, Sony and many more.
Why run your own technology benefit?
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
Providing employees with a convenient way to access the latest technology through our scheme delivers benefits across a range of key business drivers:
- Improved IT literacy and relevant digital skills for your workforce that can translate into the workplace
- Better mobilisation and flexible working opportunities through the promotion of mobile technology
- Increased health and well-being through the promotion of health and fitness devices
- Improved financial well-being for lower-paid employees by providing an affordable solution to access new technology for them and their families
- Help with engagement, reward, attraction and retention of the best staff
- Can drive reward platform registrations and activity
- NHS bodies in England and Wales also save over 14% on pension contributions.
Certification and HMRC approval
- ISO 27001 accredited and Cyber Essentials certified for information security
- Our scheme has undergone full clearance from HM Revenue & Customs following the legislation changes in the 2017 Finance Bill.