Philip Ziman (pictured), vice president, total rewards and operations at software-as-a-service organization Bazaarvoice, will lead a session titled Advancing total rewards for the next generation of business at Employee Benefits Connect in New York on March 25, 2014.
He said: “The real impact of total rewards is as much about the delivery vehicle and the messaging as it is about the cost of the reward itself.
“I will share techniques to analyze our businesses and systematically think through our offerings and communications tools.
“Total rewards professionals are in a powerful position to influence engagement and make a positive contribution to their organizations.”
The session will aim to help delegates to really understand their own organization to find the right combination of rewards and communications tools to fit their needs.
Ziman added: “Following the competition and delivering ‘best practices’ is relatively easy.
“Designing a program that provides a competitive advantage takes a creative and innovate approach.”
The session will also cover a range of topics, including:
- How total rewards strategies can better match their employees’ needs.
- How to optimize investments in total rewards versus managing costs.
- How organizations should revisit their total rewards to ensure they are aligned with critical-skill employees.
- How a balanced portfolio of total rewards offerings should be communicated.
- Whether total rewards programs can be an extension of an employer’s business strategy.
Employee Benefits Connect will be held at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York on March 25 2014.