Read the articles online by clicking the links to the right under ’Related articles’ (these go live in stages during March 2014).
Or read the full Employee Benefits digital edition
In this issue we announce the Employee Benefits Hot 100 benefits managers for 2014. You can read all about these movers and shakers in the benefits industry in Hot 100 on page 21.
As the UK’s workforce ages, employers will have to reassess their benefits strategies to meet employees’ changing needs. Find out the key areas your HR department will need to review in Game changer (page 38).
Law firm Withers is a progressive organisation but has traditional values about benefits, keen to treat its employees in a personal way. Read Personal Touch (page 60).
Key articles this month include:
- Up close and personal with George Makris, lead reward manager and head of executive compensation at Direct Line Group (pg 13)
- How to co-ordinate at health and wellbeing strategy (pg 45)
- Using higher share scheme limits to help staff boost savings (pg 49)
- Special report: car salary sacrifice (pg 52)
- Buyer’s guide to computer schemes (pg 65)