The benefits on offer at Ageas Insurance:
Pension and group risk
- A group personal pension (GPP) plan for all employees, with an employer contribution of 6% of salary, and an employee contribution of 3% or more.
- Critical illness insurance, employee-paid through flexible benefits scheme.
- Life insurance for all employees, with the option to increase cover through flexible benefits scheme.
- Life assurance for spouse or partner through flexible benefits scheme.
- Private medical insurance (PMI), employer-paid for certain grades, with the option for staff to add their family at additional cost.
- Health cash plan, employee-paid through flexible benefits scheme.
- Health screening, employee-paid through flexible benefits scheme.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Mental health support available through health cash plan and also through Right Steps.
- Car allowance for certain job grades.
- Salary sacrifice car scheme for all employees.
- Enhanced parental leave pay; top up maternity pay to 100% of salary for the first 12 weeks; adoption leave mirrors maternity; and four weeks of full-pay paternity leave.
- Depending on grade, starting holiday entitlements are either 23, 25, or 27 days.
- Holiday entitlement increases with length of service: additional holiday for those reaching five, 10, 20 and 30 years of service milestones.
- Employees can choose to purchase up to an additional 10 days of holiday or sell up to five days through the flexible benefits scheme.
- Ageas VIP scheme runs throughout the year, which allows for manager-to-peer recognition, typically in the form of retail vouchers.
- Each department will then run an employee of the month award.
- Ageas Stars: an annual award programme open to all employees. Winners from each category receive £1,000 and an additional day’s holiday.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Perkz voluntary benefits scheme.
- Technology benefit.
- Discounted RAC breakdown cover.
- Will writing.
- Discounted Kidz Pass.
- Salary Finance scheme for interest-free loans and salary saving schemes.
- Subsidised onsite canteens.
- A sport and social club at each of location; the employer contributes financially to each club to support its activities.
- Annual bonus scheme; payment is achievement-based on a combination of personal and business objectives.