Goodman Masson, SAS Software, and Taylor Wimpey are among the organisations that have been shortlisted in the best alignment of benefits to business strategy category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2017.
This award recognises employers that have successfully aligned their employee benefits offering with their organisation’s overall business strategy and goals.
The full category shortlist is:
- BDO, Flexcel (Entered by Vebnet)
- Goodman Masson, Benefits Boutique
- Mundipharma, Flex (Entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- Old Mutual, Financial Education For Your Future (Entered by Nudge)
- SAS Software, My Choice (Entered by Aon)
- Taylor Wimpey, My Place (Entered by Mercer)
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2017, held at The Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on Friday 9 June 2017.