This year’s Employee Benefits Professional of the Year will be chosen by members of the Employee Benefits 100 Club from nominations made by readers of Employee Benefits and users of www.employeebenefits.co.uk.
Previous winners of the accolade include Janine Sparks, head of reward and performance at Southern Water, Debra Corey, group rewards director at PageGroup, and John Chilman, group reward and pensions director at FirstGroup.
This year’s shortlist is:
- Paul Bissell, head of reward (fixed line), Vodafone
- Neal Blackshire, reward manager, McDonald’s Restaurants
- Adam Brooke, employee benefits and wellness manager, JP Morgan
- Chris Coyne, group head of reward and HR services, City and Guilds
- Raffaela Goodby, head of organisational development, engagement and wellbeing, Birmingham City Council
- Ian Hodson, reward and benefits manager, University of Lincoln
- Seth Russell, director of reward, Three UK
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.