For this category, the judges looked at a range of entries, highlighting one-off benefits promotions or a whole benefits package.
The full category shortlist is:
- Benefex – The Marvellous School of Benefits
- Heineken UK – Benefits Strategy
- Holiday Extras – My.extras (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits)
- ITV – One ITV – Communicating Reward (entered by Like Minds)
- Kimberly-Clark – Konnected – Flexible Benefits Plan Launch (entered by Aon Hewitt)
- Save the Children – Payroll Giving
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC in London on 7 June.
To Tweet on the event use #EBAwards