Recruitment firm Hays UK (pictured), telecommunications provider Talk Talk Group and pharmaceutical organisation GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) are among the organisations shortlisted in the best financial wellbeing strategy category at the Employee Benefits Awards 2018.
The award, sponsored by Wealth at Work, recognises an employer that uses a proactive approach to its workforce’s financial needs and has supported staff in the making of financial, retirement or investment-related benefits decisions.
The full category shortlist is:
- GSK, GSK Financial Fitness Employee Financial Wellbeing Programme
- Hays UK, Hays Financial Wellbeing Strategy
- Hogan Lovells, My Financial Wellbeing
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- OVO Energy, MyRewards
- Talk Talk Group, Financial Wellbeing
- XPO Logistics
The winner will be announced at the Employee Benefits Awards and Summer Party 2018 at The Pavilion at The Tower of London on Friday 8 June 2018.