The benefits on offer at construction and civil engineering business Murpy Group:
Pension and group risk
- Three pension schemes including a trust-based defined contribution scheme and two master trusts. Employer contributions range from the minimum of 3% through to 12% depending on role, scheme and personal choice.
- Life insurance for all employees, employer-paid.
- Private medical insurance for employees at certain job levels, employer-paid.
- Health screening for all employees.
- Enhanced sick pay for all employees.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Eyecare vouchers for all employees.
- Discounted gym membership.
Company car or cash for car option
- Company car and cash allowance options.
- Company vans dependant on job need.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Maternity returners bonus.
- Agile working.
- Support for carers.
- Paid leave for employees getting married.
- Paid giving-back days for all employees each year to allow them to volunteer for good causes in local communities.
- 30 to 35 days basic holiday entitlement per year depending on role.
- Additional service-related holiday.
- Holiday trading options.
- Voluntary benefits scheme, My Murphy Benefits portal.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Subsidised catering facilities in core locations.
- Discounts and subsidies for local facilities or onsite facilities.
- Various employee recognition schemes culminating in yearly Acorn awards, which recognise best practice in line with values.