The benefits offered by VMware:
- Group personal pension plan available with salary sacrifice: 5% employee and 7% employer contribution or 7% employee and 10% employer contribution.
- Group life insurance as a core benefit at four-times base salary.
- Group income protection as a core benefit at 75% of base salary.
- Critical illness insurance for employee and partner through flexible benefits scheme.
- Private medical insurance (PMI) as a core benefit and family cover paid for by employer.
- Virtual GP service as part of PMI.
- Travel insurance as part of PMI.
- Blood screening health assessment option as part of PMI.
- Dental insurance as a core benefit: employee cover paid for by employer with the option to cover family through flexible benefits scheme.
- Eyecare voucher programme as a core benefit.
- Employee assistance programme provides for up to 12 counselling sessions.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Wellbeing allowance ($1,000 equivalent)
- Global paid family leave policy (maternity, adoption, paternity).
- Bereavement leave policy of four weeks.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 28 days at beginning of fifth holiday year.
- Four take-a-break days per year.
- Four ‘Epic’ days per year.
- Christmas shutdown.
- Buy or sell three days of annual leave through flexible benefits scheme.
- ‘At Our Best Recognition Programme’: manager and peer-to-peer recognition ranging from e-cards to on the spot awards where points can be redeemed for vouchers.
- Bikes-for-work through flexible benefits scheme.
- Financial planning through flexible benefits scheme.
- Discounted dining card through flexible benefits scheme.
- Onsite canteen.