This award recognises employers that maximised the opportunities offered by the need to comply with auto-enrolment legislation, and that demonstrated how these actions were linked to business strategy.
The full category shortlist is:
- Hutchison 3G – Automatic Enrolment
- Pentland Brands (entered by Standard Life) – Pentland Personal Pension Scheme
- TalkTalk Group (entered by Capita Employee Benefits) – Creating One TalkTalk
- Telent (entered by Standard Life) – Telent 2010 Plan
- Victim Support (entered by Foster Denovo)
- Warburtons – Warburtons Pension and Life Assurance Plan – DC Section
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC in London on 27 June.
This category is sponsored by Scottish Widows