The benefits on offer at Ogi:
- Group personal pension (GPP) plan, with an employer contribution of 5% and minimum employee contribution of 4%. Employees can choose to contribute through salary sacrifice or from net pay.
- Hybrid private medical insurance (PMI) and health cash plans available through employer-funded flexible benefits scheme, with the option to add on dependants.
- Employee assistance programme available to all staff, employer funded, which includes access to virtual and face-to-face counselling.
- Occupational health services available to all employees when needed.
- Financial wellbeing education sessions.
- Health and wellbeing lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Optional flu jab vouchers.
- Dental insurance available through employer-funded flexible benefits scheme.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer funded.
- Critical illness insurance available through employer-funded flexible benefits scheme.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
- Hybrid-working policy in operation.
- Flexible-working policy available for all employees.
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, paternity and shared parental pay which is open to every employee that has completed their probation period.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Holiday buy and sell of up to five days offered on an annual basis.
- Light refreshments available at all offices, with fresh fruit and healthy snacks delivered weekly.
- Catering provided after lunch-and-learn sessions for all participating employees
- Annual all-company events for Employee Appreciation Day, a summer event and end-of-year event, open to everyone to attend.
- Internal Culture Club, which runs various social initiatives throughout the year, including sports activities, other cross-office competitions and in-office activities such as board games, Mario Kart, and so on.
- Values-based recognition scheme called The Ogis, with voting open to everyone. Two monthly winners selected from the nominations. Quarterly competition for all in-month winners to win a £500 gift card of their choice. Winner selected at random live on an all-company call.
- The Ogis annual award is chosen from all winning ambassadors that year. The winner is selected from an all-company vote. Winner receives a £500 gift card of their choice.
- The end-of-year awards also have additional awards: team of the year, chosen by all staff and winner receives a team activity of their choice; CEO star of the year, chosen by the CEO and winner receives a £250 voucher of choice; manager of the year, chosen by the executive management team and winner receives a £250 voucher of their choice; community champion of the year, chosen by all staff and winner receives a £250 voucher of choice.
Incentive pay/performance-related pay
- Discretionary, annual company performance bonus scheme or a commission scheme for sales teams.