The benefits offered by Equifax:
Pension and group risk
- Defined contribution, salary sacrifice pension scheme for all employees. From April 2019, those contributing 3% into their pension direct from salary will receive a 5% contribution from Equifax; if employees contribute 4%, Equifax will contribute 6% and if they contribute 5%, it will contribute 7%.
- Income protection as a core benefit on an employer-funded basis for staff with more than a year of service.
- Life protection, available as a core benefit.
- Season ticket loans.
- Global annual incentive programme for bonus awards, dependent on pay grade.
- Equifax credit rating and score.
- Wealth management, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Financial education.
- Discounts, available through the flexible benefits platform.
- Dining card and retail vouchers, available as a voluntary benefit.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance for all employees.
- Healthcare cash plan, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Health screening, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Dental care, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Eyecare, available on an employer-funded basis through the organisation’s expenses system.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP), which includes up to six sessions of counselling.
- Cycle-to-work scheme, available via salary sacrifice.
- Gym membership, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Enhanced maternity pay of 26 weeks at gross base pay, available for employees based in Ireland who have at least 12 months of service.
- Breastfeeding breaks for employees in Ireland who have returned to work with babies up to 12 months old.
- Two weeks’ paternity leave at full pay.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Company cars for sales employees, available on an employer-funded basis.
- Initial 26 days of annual leave, with the ability to buy and sell up to five additional days.
- Additional day off on an employee’s birthday.
- Will writing, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Monthly payday events at all sites.
- Informal and locally based sports and social clubs, depending on operating site.
- Summer and Christmas events, often tied in with fundraising opportunities.
- Travel insurance, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Home technology scheme, available as a voluntary benefit.
- Charitable donations.
- Global, online recognition programme.