HIVE360 provides expert, compliant and reliable PAYE payroll support and comprehensive employment administration that reduces overheads and improves operational efficiencies for businesses, recruiters and recruitment agencies, their workforce and candidates.
As part of the solution, HIVE360 supports its clients in kickstarting their employee engagement strategies and activities, by empowering them to deliver essential communication, wellbeing support and lifestyle benefits to their most valuable asset – their people.
HIVE360 is a GLAA (Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority) license holder, and signatory of the Construction Protocol which brings together organisations operating in the construction industry to together eradicate slavery and labour exploitation.
It champions a new model of employment administration for the UK market. It is leading the way in innovating employer engagement via its suite of employee benefits that match individual business requirements with a tailored, personal solution, to provide a ‘bridge’ between an employer and its workforce with pioneering technology-based solutions.
HIVE360’s approach to employment support also includes HR legal advice, workplace pension management, and award-winning training provision. Outsourced payroll services: HIVE360’s outsourced payroll services are fully HMRC compliant. They are focused on delivering improved and alternative support to strategic payroll solutions, in step with evolving legislation such as IR35 and the Good Work Plan.
Via its services and support, HIVE360 typically boosts a client’s bottom line by £100 per annum, per worker.
Employee engagement solutions:
- HIVE360 empowers businesses of all sizes to achieve better engagement with their people. Its game-changing, customisable engagement platform and app deliver better communication, vital healthcare support and attractive lifestyle benefits.
- HIVE360 works closely with recruiters and recruitment agencies specialising in providing temporary workers to their clients, providing an outsourced solution for temporary worker PAYE payroll and pensions administration. A GLAA license holder, Hive360 is committed to providing better worker welfare support and access to pay information. Its outsourced payroll services and employee engagement platform and app are created and delivered to realise this goal.
- When working directly with businesses and organisations – typically those with 50 or more employees – HIVE360 operates under a strategic partnership arrangement. The control of staff performance and day-to-day management, and ultimate employment responsibility for the team, stays with the commissioning business, with duties such as payroll, pension, benefits and employment administration with HMRC resting with HIVE360.
HIVE360 is committed to:
- Taking the hassle of ‘back office’ duties such as payroll and pensions, away from managers so they can focus on building their business;
- Helping companies attract and retain the right people through innovative employee engagement and a commitment to employee wellbeing;
- Ensuring companies are fully compliant across the tax, HR, GDPR and compliance ‘minefield’.
For more information: www.hive360.com