The benefits offered by Sovereign Housing Association:
- A defined contribution (DC) salary sacrifice pension scheme for all employees, with employer-matched contributions up to a total of 12% (employee/employer).
- Life assurance for all employees at four times salary.
- Private medical insurance (PMI) scheme, employer paid for all employees with the option to add dependants.
- Employee assistance programme, employer-paid for all employees.
- Virtual GP service, employer-paid for all employees.
- Wellbeing portal and wellbeing app.
- Occupational health service.
- Mental Health First Aider support.
- Health cash plan, voluntary benefit, employee paid.
- Dental insurance, voluntary benefit, employee paid.
- Critical illness insurance, voluntary benefit, employee paid.
- Access to gym discounts through flexible benefits portal.
- 25 days of annual leave, increasing by one day each year up to 30 days.
- Employees can buy up or sell up to five days of leave.
- Long service awards: an additional day off given for five years, £500 at 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years.
- Flexible benefits allowance for all employees.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Voluntary benefits scheme with access to retail discounts and vouchers.
- Flexible working.
- Onsite café at head office and self-service kitchen areas in all offices with access to free tea, coffee and squash.
- Discretionary company bonus based on meeting financial and customer service key performance indicators.
- Technology loan scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Payroll giving scheme.
An online recognition platform available all year that includes:
- Peer-to-peer recognition through a range of e-cards which are based on company core values.
- Manager instant monetary awards consisting of bronze, silver and gold retaile voucher awards. Each level has set criteria for going above and beyond day-to-day role.
- Quarterly awards.
- Ideas recognition scheme.