The benefits on offer at Reed:
- A group personal pension, with contribution levels based on qualifying earnings. Reed contributes 3% and employees (co-members) contribute 5%. The default scheme uses a salary sacrifice model and co-members are able to enhance their contributions by choosing a fixed amount per period or sacrificing more than 5% of earnings.
- Private medical insurance (PMI), employer-paid for senior managers and high performers.
- A discounted, employee-paid, health cash plan and health screening offer with Bupa.
- Wellbeing calendar.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Mental health first aiders.
- Wellbeing centre.
- Eyecare vouchers, employer-paid.
- Life assurance up to four times salary, employer-paid for all employees.
- Car allowance for all managers.
Work-life balance or family friendly policies
- Dynamic working and flexible working policies.
- 25 days, plus the ability to purchase more.
- A week-long sabbatical at every five years of service and a six-week sabbatical for every 10 years of service.
- A range of recognition schemes, some sales based, some manager awarded, and some peer to peer. Schemes are run monthly, quarterly, and annually. Winners are generally awarded with retail vouchers.
Incentive pay/performance-related pay
- Many client and candidate facing roles have a competitive bonus scheme attached.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Free season ticket loans.
- Everyone can apply for sponsorship to study for an industry recognised qualification.
- Refer a friend scheme: everyone can recommend someone they know to work for Reed and be rewarded with retail vouchers.