The benefits offered by Lily’s Kitchen
- Group personal pension plan with matching employee contributions from 1% to a maximum of 8%.
- Private medical insurance for all employees, employer paid.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Enhanced sick pay up to 26 days per year.
- Mental health first aider.
- Enhanced parental leave of 12 weeks at 100% pay and six weeks at 50% pay.
- Paid carers leave, up to 10 days per year.
- Comeback coaching on return from parental leave or long-term leave.
- 25 days a year holiday, pro-rated for part-time employees. This increases by one extra day each year, after four years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- One volunteering day per year.
- Long-service award for 10 years service: employees receive a personalised Lily’s Kitchen word cloud, a hotel voucher and a celebration with the team.
- Bring-your-dog-to-work policy.
- Flexible-working policy: part-time and flexi-time working options, working from home.
- Social events: drinks, charity baking, fitness, general support and team-building events.
- Employee pet parents can get 40% discount on Lily’s Kitchen products.