The benefits offered by Ipsos Mori:
- A contract-based group self-invested personal pension: employer contribution is 6%, employee contribution is 4%.
- Lifetime individual savings account (Lisa), workplace Isa and junior Isa.
- Monthly financial education programme: topics include pensions, credit ratings and financial wellbeing, savings and investments, protection policies and inheritance tax and planning.
- Pensions education.
- Consolidation loans, via a provider, to help employees who need to consolidate high-costing credit cards or loans for lower-cost loans repayable through monthly deduction.
- Free mortgage advice.
- Private medical insurance for manager level and above.
- Group income protection: employer-funded for all employees.
- Life assurance.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Mental health first aid trainers.
- Dental insurance available as an employee-funded flexible benefit.
- Critical illness insurance available as an employee-funded flexible benefit.
- Personal accident insurance available as an employee-funded flexible benefit.
- Blended working arrangements due to the Covid-19 pandemic: time spent working from both home and the office; removed core hours policy, enabling employees to work around their home commitments, to allow for travel outside of rush hour and adjust work patterns accordingly; encourage all employees to take advantage of flexible working and family-friendly policies, including part-time working and job shares.
- Parent Pledge: a comprehensive guide to support all parents and partners through being a parent working at Ipsos. It also helps people managers to support their teams throughout the whole process.
- Paternity policy, which entitles all new fathers to the same amount of leave and pay as new mothers, without the need for their partners to return to work.
- No length-of-service requirements for eligibility for maternity and paternity policy.
- 25 days holiday a year, increasing by one day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday buy and sell.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Reward hub with retail and leisure discounts.
- Ipsos Clubs for employees to get together to socialise, meet new colleagues, get involved in something new, or pursue an existing interest, ranging from sports and social clubs to special interest groups.