Delegates at Employee Benefits Live 2015 will have the opportunity to learn from a number of employer experiences and case studies. Among others, this will include:
- Kim Smart, senior HR consultant at Jose Cuervo International, will discuss pay management in a global arena.
- Karen Gaynor, head of reward at Siemens, will focus on the role of reward in talent management.
- Ben Marks, compensation and benefits director at L’Oréal UK, will discuss the development of a benefit and compensation strategy that is in line with a business’ long-term goals.
- John Whitaker, benefits consultant at Sky, will talk about engaging marketing strategies for benefit offerings.
- Neil Parfrey, head of pensions at Heineken, will discuss the impact of recent legislative changes on pensions.
- Steve Exall, employee relations manager and wellbeing lead at BT, will examine how employers can support mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- Rebecca Seymour, employee relations and reward manager at PSA Peugeot Citroën, will speak about the role of communication in driving employee engagement with benefits.
Employee Benefits Live will take place at Olympia National on 21 and 22 September 2015.