Equiniti ICS has introduced an auto-enrolment administration service.
The HR and payroll provider will manage all aspects of auto-enrolment administration for an organisation. The service is aimed at organisations that would prefer to outsource their administration in order to control risk and costs, ensure compliance and minimise the need to increase resources.
The service includes:
- Member communication
- Initial identification and auto-enrolment of eligible employees
- Opt-out communication and administration
- Re-enrolling employees who have opted out every three years
- Communication of new members’ details to HR and payroll managers
- Real-time reporting including employer-specified dashboards
- Full regulatory reporting
- Full eligible employee support via telephone and internet
Alan Foley, director of Equiniti ICS, said: “Since auto-enrolment was announced, the focus of attention has been scheme design, which is entirely appropriate. However, for many organisations, managing the logistics will be equally complex.
“Auto-enrolment will involve a substantial financial and logistical expense in carrying out what is a significant one-off exercise as well as managing the ongoing requirements.
“We are therefore providing an outsourced service for HR and payroll managers.”
Read more articles on auto-enrolment technology and administration services