- Group personal pension (GPP) for all employees.
- Staff contribute a minimum of 2.5% to receive a 5% employer contribution.
Healthcare and wellbeing:
- Private medical insurance (PMI). The executive committee and senior management bands receive free family cover; all other employees have single-person cover with the option to add family members or change cover limits through its flexible benefits scheme.
- Voluntary dental scheme for all employees.
- Eyecare voucher scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Income protection (also known as permanent health insurance) with a five-year limited term for all employees.
- Critical illness insurance as a voluntary benefit.
Employee share schemes:
- Sharesave scheme.
- Share incentive plan.
Company car or cash for car option:
- Company cars and car allowances for senior positions or as the role requires.
- Flexible working.
- Additional maternity and paternity leave.
- Sabbatical policy.
- Great getaway: all-employee family fun day.
- 25 days minimum, rising to 30 days with 10 years’ service. Employees can buy up to five days’ holiday each year through flex.
Voluntary benefits scheme:
- Employee discount scheme.
- Subsidised canteens on main sites.
- Subsidised cafe in main office.
Sports and social clubs:
- Social committee on each site.
- Sports clubs such as football teams and walking clubs.
Incentive pay/performance-related pay:
- All employees have some element of variable pay.
- Living wage-committed employer.
- Travel loans.
- Hardship loans.