The workplace benefits on offer at Virgin Management include:
Pension and group risk
- Group personal pension plan with a minimum 1% employee contribution and 2% employer contribution. Contributions are matched on a one-for-one basis up to a 5% employer contribution.
- Income protection of up to 75% of salary.
- Life assurance for four-times salary, provided as a core benefit.
- Critical illness insurance, via voluntary benefits, which can cover both the employee and a partner.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Healthcare trust. Single cover is employer-paid for the first year of service; up to family cover is employer-paid after one year’s service. Covers major treatments up to annual limit of £50,000, complimentary therapies and full diagnostics.
- Dental insurance. Single cover is employer-paid, employees can add dependants via voluntary benefits.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Gym membership subsidy.
- Running club.
- On-site yoga classes.
- Mindfulness training
- Health assessments provided as a core benefit after two years’ service.
- Employer-paid flu vaccinations.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Free fitness device and quarterly wellbeing challenge.
- Flexible-working arrangements.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Shared parental leave.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
Pay and reward
- Annual performance bonus for all staff, except those on a short-term assignment of three months or less.
- Bonus exchange scheme where all employees, except those on a short-term contract, can exchange all or part of their bonus allocation for additional pension contributions.
- Staff recognition scheme.
- Group-wide annual party.
- Voluntary benefits scheme.
- Birthday off, experience voucher or £75 charity donation for staff birthdays.
- Free lunch every day in on-site kitchen and canteen.
- Free fruit and Friday pastries.
- Subsidised tuck shop.
- £100 retail voucher for first aiders and fire wardens.
- Two free flights a year using Virgin Atlantic.
- Bikes-for-work scheme.
- Matched payroll-giving donations up to £250 a year.
- Long-service awards at five, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years’ service.
- Season-ticket loans.
- Employee referral programme.
- Mortgage advice.
- Financial education.
Read more in Virgin Management renews wellbeing focus