Expert speakers and topics at the 2013 Employee Benefits Summit include:
- Stephen Gay, director of life, savings and protection at the Association of British Insurers, talking on: ‘Restoring confidence in pensions’.
- Panel with Deborah Hargreaves, director at the High Pay Centre; Roger Barker, head of corporate governance at the Institute of Directors and Claire Morland, head of compensation at Man Group, discussing: ‘The future of executive pay and bonuses’.
- Case study from Irene Stark,HR director at ATS Euromaster, on: ‘How can engagement drive a business turnaround?’.
- Dr Paul Litchfield (pictured) OBE, chief medical officer and director health, safety and wellbeing at BT (pictured), looking at: ‘Are health and wellbeing solutions worth investing in?’.
- Case study from Anne Teggart, European compensation and benefits lead at Sapient, on: ‘Compensation and benefits in a challenging business climate’.
- Case study from Tim Wells, group global mobility manager at Britvic Soft Drinks, on: ‘Consistency, transparency and flexibility in today’s approach to global mobility’.
- Dr Steven Poelmans, professor and director of the Coaching Competency Centre – EADA Business School, presenting on: ‘Workplace flexibility as a tool to boost productivity’.
- Andrew Garner, author of Smart moves: Successful strategies and tactics for career management and non-executive director at The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, who will tell delegates about: ‘Recrafting the employee value proposition’.