The judges looked at how share schemes were communicated, how organisations handled any fluctuations in share price, and the impact of schemes on measures such as retention, staff engagement and productivity.
The full category shortlist is:
- Asda – Colleague Share Plans
- BT Group – Saveshare UK and Directshare (entered by Equiniti)
- Home Retail Group – Save As You Earn 2013
- Smith and Nephew – Smith and Nephew UK and International Sharesave Plans (entered by Equiniti)
- Whitbread – Whitbread Employee Sharesave Scheme
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 7 June.