For this category, the judges were looking for a successful strategy that has made delivering benefits through a flex plan effective in a large organisation.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bank of China (UK) – iBenefits (entered by Lorica Employee Benefits)
- BMW (UK) – Flexible Benefits Plan – Choices
- CSC – My Choices (entered by Benefex)
- Direct Line Group – Reward Matters Online (entered by Aon Hewitt and PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- JP Morgan – Elements (entered by Vebnet)
- Northumbrian Water – Mybenefits
- Santander UK – You Choose… Your Benefits
- Severn Trent Water – Lifestyle (entered by Edenred)
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 7 June.