Our survey was carried out in January 2010, with analysis based on 354 responses from Employee Benefits’ readers and users of www.employeebenefits.co.uk
- 55% of respondents believe their flex scheme has been effective at reducing/containing the cost of reward.
- 31% do not give staff a flex pot to spend, but enable them to trade benefits up or down, making this the most popular way of structuring flex.
- 42% have reviewed providers to get a better deal as a response to the recession.
- 41% will come under pressure to introduce tax/NIefficient perks in the coming year.
- 11% of employers that offer tax-efficient perks through flex use the savings to fund other business initiatives – up from 3% last year.
- 13% operate a flex scheme internationally, with 60% of these doing so in North America.
- 97% offer childcare vouchers through flex, making this the most commonly included option.
- 62% actively measure the success of their flexible benefits scheme.
Click here here to download the PDF
More articles on: Employee Benefits/Towers Watson Flexible Benefits Research 2010