Lidl, McDonald’s Restaurants and MEC UK are among the employers shortlisted for the award ‘Most motivational benefits’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
This award recognises employers that have put in place a successful motivation strategy that uses either incentives or motivational rewards to help drive employee performance, engagement or retention.
The full category shortlist is:
- Lidl – Team Lidl Employee Discount Scheme
- Marston’s – Marston’s Inns and Taverns, Marston’s Smile Scratchcard Incentive
- McDonald’s Restaurants – Road to Rio
- MEC UK (Entered by Aon Employee Benefits) – Smarter Working
- Richmond Towers Communications – Jump: Healthy Planet, Healthy Team
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.