This award recognises an effective and innovative approach to benefits communications, be it through face-to-face presentations, print, social media or digital media.
The full category shortlist is:
- Asos (entered by Benefex) – Reward Awareness Season
- Baker Hughes (entered by Hymans Robertson) – BakerHughes myBenefits
- Danone (entered by Thomsons Online Benefits) – My Rewards
- De Montfort University (entered by P&MM Employee Benefits) – DMU Rewards
- MEC (entered by Aon Hewitt)
- MetLife (entered by Towers Watson) – My Choices
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 27 June.