For this category, judges looked for an effective and innovative approach to benefits communications, whether it was through face-to-face, print, social media or digital media.
The full category shortlist is:
- E.On UK – My Choice DIY (entered by Benefex)
- JP Morgan – Elements (entered by Vebnet)
- Mondelez International – Great Rewards
- Oracle – Select Benefits (entered by Secondsight)
- Santander UK – You Choose… Your Benefits
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC in London on 7 June.